Last updated Tuesday 4/13/2021
- Any Indiana resident age 16 and older is now eligible to schedule a vaccination appointment. Please note that anyone younger than 18 must receive the Pfizer vaccine. It is the only vaccine to receive Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for that age group. Proof of age will be required at the time of vaccination.
- Also eligible are long-term care residents, first responders (firefighters, police officers and sheriff’s deputies, emergency medical services, reservists and correctional officers) who are regularly called to the scene of an emergency to give medical aid, and licensed and unlicensed healthcare workers who have in-person contact with patients or infectious material in any healthcare setting.
- Additionally, specific groups of patients at highest risk of severe illness from COVID-19 who are identified by their healthcare provider are also eligible.
- For questions, click here for the full list of every group currently eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Anyone in one of the above categories can schedule a vaccination at www.ourshot.in.gov or by calling 211 if they do not have access to a computer or need assistance registering. Please be patient, as vaccine supply is limited. Additional groups will be eligible as soon as vaccine supplies permit.
- Received the vaccine? Make sure you sign up for the v-safe after vaccination health checker.
- Click here for the Indiana State COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard
Per Capita COVID Cases in Monroe County, Indiana and US
Monroe County Daily COVID Cases
Indiana Daily COVID Cases
United States Daily COVID Cases
City of Bloomington Employee Cases by Department
Distribution of City of Bloomington Employee Cases
Recover Forward Bloomington
Recover Forward Bloomington is a multi-year initiative to help our community rebound and thrive, moving toward more racial, economic, and climate justice as we do. The program has three phases, two of which have been funded as of January 1, 2021. For additional details see bloomington.in.gov/recoverforward.
COVID-19 Local Rapid Response Loans
Total Loans by Industry
Click the bars to see which businesses have received loans.